SharePoint Performance Monitoring – End user experience
When it comes to SharePoint end-user performance, there are several issues facing SharePoint teams
- They have no visibility of what performance is being delivered to all users.
- They don’t know what percentage of users actually use SharePoint or what content they are accessing.
- They know performance is worse for overseas offices, but cannot quantify it.
- They are not able to establish what the impact on performance will be of code, configuration, upgrades and hardware changes before going live.
- They don’t know there is a performance issue unless users complain.
WebTuna for SharePoint is able to help solve all these issues!
Do you want a SharePoint end-user monitoring tool that provides….
- Each and every user’s actual performance at all times from all locations.
- Which content is being accessed, by who and when.
- Real page load times of users hitting the SharePoint site in real-time and historically. Every page view from every user is captured.
- Geographical map showing usage by country, office and individual users, and highlights in real-time regions that experience poor load times.
- User performance broken down by country, browser type, operating system, page title, URL and many more entities.
If so, then why not….
- SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online (Office365)