SharePoint Monitoring – Usage Analytics and User Adoption
The challenge of tracking SharePoint usage and user adoption
- You have rolled out SharePoint across your organisation so that team can better collaborate and share ideas but how do you know who is using it?
- How do you drive user adoption across all your offices, especially if your are part of a global organisation?
- How often are users logging in? How many pages are they visiting each time? Which areas of content are they reading?
- Maybe usage is low because performance to certain locations is too slow and users are reluctant to use it?
- Or perhaps users need more knowledge or training in order to engage more with SharePoint?
WebTuna for SharePoint is able to help solve all these issues!
Do you want a SharePoint end-user monitoring tool that provides….
- Know how many users are logging into SharePoint each day, week or month.
- Understand which site and pages they are hitting, how they are getting there, which devices they are using and where they are coming from.
- Get an accurate breakdown of usage by country or office so see if usage is regionalised and particular offices need help.
- See the individual usernames that are most active and least active in SharePoint so that you can identify power users and those how might need training or support.
- See the real page load times of users hitting the SharePoint site in real-time and historically so that you can see whether performance is a factor in usage.
If so, then why not….
- SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online (Office365)